Customer Bill of Rights
We like to have fun here at New England Clean Energy, but one thing we never joke about is customer service. Even before we sign a contract with you, we take our commitment to serving you very seriously. This Customer Bill of Rights defines how we operate and what you can expect from us. If we ever fall short of expectations, please let us know.
- You have the right to great service. We will be friendly, professional and courteous at every step of the process.
- A real person in a local office (our only office) will answer our phone (during business hours), not voicemail or someone in New Jersey or California.
- You have the right to clear, accurate price quotes and fair pricing. Our price won’t change based on your zip code or the perceived value of your home.
- You have a right to clear and complete information about services and materials to be provided, before you sign the contract.
- You have the right to an honest assessment of your property’s potential for solar energy, including roof position and slope, and the impact of shade. We will not exaggerate your site’s ability to generate solar energy in order to win your business. We will tell it to you straight.
- We will use only high-quality materials and methods. We will demonstrate craftsman-like workmanship that emphasizes our commitment to quality. We will care as much as you do about how your system looks as well as works.
- You have the right to warranties on equipment and workmanship that provide you peace of mind.
- You have the right to expect your home to be left as clean as we found it.
- Your personal information will be treated in utmost confidence and will not be shared with anyone outside our company.
- You have the right to make your own clean power!
“Excellent experience from start to turn on. We obtained quotes from 3 installers and went with Clean Energy, not so much as a result of price as the positive attitude and careful explanations they gave us. Installation occurred just before the first blizzard and in order to get the inspections complete and the system ready to turn on, they came back and cleared the snow from the panels. Overall, a very positive experience and a very clean professional installation.”