Residential Solar Sales Consultant
Location: Hudson, MA
Leading solar installation company New England Clean Energy has an opportunity for a Residential Solar Sales Consultant to join our team due to ongoing dramatic growth.
About This Position:
- Consultative sales of industry leading solar energy products to qualified buyers
- Attractive and realistic compensation of base salary plus commission
- Comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, 401(k) retirement plan, and company profit-sharing plan
- 1 to 2 years of residential Sales experience or equivalent, preferably in Solar
- Familiarity with a Consultative Sales Process
- Ability to use specialized shade measurement equipment, computer-aided design software and other industry specific tools as required (training provided)
- Resourceful self-starter, problem solver who is organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has the Highest Customer Satisfaction among MA solar installers. Our office environment is informal and collaborative, while our systems and approach are professional and organized. Learn more about New England Clean Energy here.
If you are a team player with experience selling products and services to the residential market (particularly solar), and want to contribute to a company’s ongoing growth while making a difference in the world, please submit your resume via email to Careers@NewEnglandCleanEnergy.com as a Word or pdf attachment. Include a cover letter. Put “Residential Solar Sales Consultant” in the subject heading. No phone calls or faxes. We will contact qualified applicants, who submit cover letters with their resumes, by phone or email.
*Relocation packages and work visas are not offered