Inside Solar Sales Advisor – Massachusetts
Would you like to use your considerable sales skills to represent a company that is having a major positive impact on our planet and the environment? A company that offers its customers straightforward answers and high quality work? A company that has been in the solar business for over 16 years?
New England Clean Energy is a leading New England solar installation company with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the region. We cover all of RI, MA, and NH. We are focused on doing solar renewable energy installations for both residential and commercial customers the right way; maximizing customer value and satisfaction.
About This Position:
A Solar Advisor will connect with prospective solar customers and will start them on their journey to learning about solar power and its benefits to them and the planet. If you already know a lot, great – but if you don’t we will teach you what you need to know.
- The Solar Advisor screens new leads to assess prospective customer’s home or business for solar suitability (training will be provided) and schedules a Solar Consultant to provide a full project design and quote
- The right candidate will engage with prospective customers via phone, email and text and maintain up-to-date records of their work in our CRM
- Success will often be dictated not just by their skill, but also by the volume of their prospective customer contacts
- So they should also be able to hear “no” and move on to the next with a positive outlook
- Telemarketing / telesales experience preferred, but strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- An education or experience background that yells “problem solver”
- Computer savviness with proficiency using Excel and Word as well as a CRM
- Interest and ability to learn new things
- Professional approach and attitude
How Will You Succeed?
We will provide the training needed for you to help customers understand the mechanics as well as financials of solar. Our extensive marketing efforts will generate the list of people that have asked us to contact them. We’ll teach you how to help them see if solar would be right for them and if so, match them with one of our expert solar consultants. In return, you should be eager to maximize your positive impact on our business as well as your own financial success. Our office environment is informal and collaborative, while our systems and approach are professional and organized. Working remotely is an option for the right candidate.
- Part-time position with hourly compensation based on experience
- Plus a monthly productivity bonus based on team sales
- Potential to be full-time in the future
- Exceptional Benefits Package including (all may not apply for a part time role): Full Medical (individual or family), Dental, 3 Weeks Of Vacation/Sick Time in 2nd Calendar Year of Employment (PTO), 401K With Company Match, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Company Profit Sharing
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf format to Careers@NewEnglandCleanEnergy.com. Include the name of the position, Solar Advisor, in the subject line of the email.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.