Inside Solar Sales Advisor
Are you interested in working in clean energy?
New England Clean Energy is a leading New England solar installation company with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the region. We cover all of RI, MA, and NH. We are focused on doing solar renewable energy installations for both residential and commercial customers the right way; maximizing customer value and satisfaction.
About This Position:
Solar Advisors will be part of the sales and marketing team working as the expert on how solar energy can work for prospective customers. We will provide the necessary training and teach you how to help customers work through the decision process. You will handle their inquiries and answer initial questions to make sure a decision to go solar would be right for them. You then will match them to the right Solar Consultant to take them through the solar design and buying decision process. You will be the teacher, not the salesperson.
- The right candidate will be eager to engage with prospective customers in a way that makes them feel confident in our company
- You should be willing to make multiple follow up attempts until you are able to reach and verify a prospective customer’s level interest (high or low)
- This is the perfect opportunity to learn the business side of the solar industry
- An education or experiences that yell “people connector, people helper”
- Computer skills sufficient to gain proficiency with our CRM (as well as Word and Excel)
- Interest and ability to learn new things
- Professional approach and attitude
- Telemarketing / tele-sales experience a big plus
- Full-time year-round (M-F) position with hourly compensation based on experience plus a monthly productivity bonus based on team sales
- Remote work possible in the right situation
- Exceptional Benefits Package including: Full Medical (individual or family), Dental, 3 Weeks Of Vacation/Sick Time in 2nd Calendar Year of Employment (PTO), 401K With Company Match, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Company Profit Sharing (all may not apply for a part time role)
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf format to Careers@NewEnglandCleanEnergy.com. Include the name of the position – Solar Advisor – in the subject line of the email.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.