Location: Hudson, Massachusetts
Would you like to use your considerable skills to represent a company that is having a major positive impact on our planet and the environment? A company that offers its customers straightforward answers and high-quality work? A company that has been in the solar business for over 16 years?
New England Clean Energy is a leading New England solar installation company with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the region. We cover all of RI, MA, and NH. We are focused on doing solar renewable energy installations for both residential and commercial customers the right way; maximizing customer value and satisfaction.
New England Clean Energy is currently seeking a part-time Permit Specialist to join our team. The purpose of this position is to ensure timely permit submission at the city/town level. The Permit Specialist accomplishes this by working closely with the Project Management Team, customers and municipal agencies, to proactively identify permitting requirements and potential roadblocks while facilitating resolutions so projects remain on schedule.
• Completing permitting documentation
• Dropping off permits to the perspective municipalities
• Picking up permits from municipalities
• Dropping off approved permits and plans on site to the homeowners, as needed
• Data entry into NetSuite project management system
• Communicating daily with the project management team
• Communicating with customers, as needed
• Representing New England Clean Energy at home inspections for the solar system, as needed
• Other project management tasks, as needed
• High school diploma preferred
• 1-year prior relevant permitting experience preferred
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Must possess clean driving history/motor vehicle record
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf format to Careers@NewEnglandCleanEnergy.com. Include the name of the position, Permit Specialist, in the subject line of the email.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.