Do you want to have an impact on the world’s future? Start a career in the fastest growing industry in the country? New England Clean Energy is seeking a talented Project Coordinator to join our small but growing solar energy company to help drive our installation and service business.
New England Clean Energy Inc. is a leading New England solar installation company with the highest customer satisfaction rating in the region. We are focused on doing solar renewable energy installations for both residential and commercial customers the right way; maximizing customer value and satisfaction.
Responsibilities: (may include but are not limited to)
• Lead the project coordination efforts for installation customers
• Manage application processes with utilities and incentive agencies
• Procure building and electrical permits (including submitting and picking up)
• Submit project documents to relevant partners for engineering approvals
• Work with internal operations team to ensure timely adherence to all non-direct project lead tasks
• Ensure proactive customer communications throughout the installation process
• Maintain project data integrity within business management system
• Detail oriented, resourceful, and self-directed worker
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with NetSuite is preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products and web-based applications
• Able to learn the basics of solar and solar system monitoring systems
• Basic home networking and internet connectivity knowledge a definite plus
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Professional work ethic and commitment to a team environment
• Reliable transportation and current driver’s license with a good record (for occasional travel to submit or pick up documents such as town permit applications)
• Full-time year-round (M-F) position with hourly compensation based on experience
o Part time possible for the right candidate
• Exceptional Benefits Package available: Full Medical (individual or family), Dental, 3 Weeks Of Vacation/Sick Time in 2nd Calendar Year of Employment (PTO), 401K With Company Match, Long Term and Short Term Disability plus Life Insurance, and Company Profit Sharing (all may not apply for a part time role)
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to Careers@NewEngalndCleanEnergy.com in a Word or pdf attachment. Include “Service Project Coordinator” in the subject. No phone calls or faxes. We will contact qualified applicants.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has the Highest Customer Satisfaction among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com/why-choose-us/
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other classification. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.