Solar Energy Advisor
Are you looking for a part time gig that you can do in a few hours before class, when the kids are in school, or to just earn a few bucks on the side? At home?
One where you can also make more than just a straight hourly rate?
And bonus benefit, a job that will help the world’s climate by moving us all to clean energy?
New England Clean Energy Inc. is a leading local solar installation company with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the region. We cover all of RI, MA, NH and southern Maine and need people that can explain the benefits of clean energy to prospective customers. We do not practice high-pressure sales and just need people that can learn our business and explain it. We will provide the training you need and provide the tools, resources, and prospective customers you need to be successful. Which means no canvassing, no going door to door, and no robo-dialed cold calls (the people we call asked us to contact them). And as a part-time Solar Energy Advisor you can even work remotely*.
If you have some free hours in the morning or a few late afternoon (or some of each), we probably have a position that is right for you.
About These Positions:
We are hiring for our Solar Advisor sales position so if you have the right skill set, are willing to work hard, and want to help make clean energy a reality we need to talk. The Solar Advisors position is part of the sales and marketing team that helps prospective customers understand the basics of solar and determine if solar might work for them. It is a part-time role and can be done remotely*.
We’ll provide paid training and the tools needed to be successful. We even cover your expenses. Perhaps most importantly, you’ll be an employee of our company – not a 1099 contractor – because we want you to be part of our team.
- Be a “people connector, people helper”
- Be comfortable talking on the phone, in a web meeting, or face to face
- Have the skills needed to learn our CRM, lead generation systems, and Word and Excel
- Have the Interest and ability to learn new things with a professional approach & attitude
- Sales or tele-sales experience would be a big plus
- *You can work remotely, but you must be able to work in the United States and live in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or New Hampshire
- Part-time positions are available as an official year-round employee (this is not a contract 1099 position)
- We offer an hourly base compensation depending on experience plus ability to earn a monthly bonus based on results (top performers can earn an additional $1000 per month or more)
- All roles also qualify for the company’s year-end profit sharing
- Part Time Benefits: You would be an employee, not a contract worker so you would have Worker’s Compensation Insurance, Unemployment Insurance and Social Security, State Family and Disability Leave, and eligibility to accrue PTO (Paid Time Off).
- Regular pay is paid weekly and performance bonuses the middle of each month.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf format to Careers@NewEnglandCleanEnergy.com. Include the name of the position – Solar Energy Advisors and Consultants – in the subject line of the email.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.