Do you want to have an impact on the world’s future? Work at a company that offers employees steady work and a focus on quality (not just speed)? Solar energy company New England Clean Energy Inc. is seeking a talented person to join our team as a Solar Installer.
New England Clean Energy, a leading Massachusetts-based solar installation company with the highest customer satisfaction rating in the region is looking for a high energy, motivated, Solar Installer with an interest in working in a small but growing company focused on solar renewable energy installations.
Responsibilities: (Include, but are not limited to the following)
- Installation of solar pedestals and racking systems
- Light construction
- Job site maintenance
- Assist Electrician and Apprentices with non-electrical duties
Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours year-round Monday to Friday, have reliable transportation and current driver’s license with a good record, and be ready to travel to customer sites.
- Have Construction knowledge
- Residential construction / roofing experience a plus
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Enjoy interacting with Customers
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working outside
- Be able to work on ladders and roofs of all pitches and heights
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Have basic hand tools
- Full-time year-round (M-F) position with hourly compensation based on experience
- Exceptional Benefits Package available: Full Medical (individual or family), Dental, 3 Weeks Of Vacation/Sick Time in 2nd Calendar Year of Employment (PTO), 401K With Company Match, Long Term and Short Term Disability plus Life Insurance, and Company Profit Sharing (all may not apply for a part time role)
How to Apply:
If you are a team player and want to contribute to a company’s ongoing growth while making a difference in the world, please submit your resume via email to Careers@NewEnglandCleanEnergy.com as a Word or pdf attachment. Include a cover letter. Put “Solar Installer” in the subject line. No phone calls or faxes. We will contact qualified applicants.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has the Highest Customer Satisfaction among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com/why-choose-us/
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.