Solar Sales Consultant
Are you interested in working in clean energy?
Since 2006 New England Clean Energy has been a leading solar installation company with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the region. We cover all of RI, MA, and NH. We are a group of passionate individuals focused on doing solar renewable energy installations for both residential and commercial customers in a way that maximizes customer value and satisfaction. We strive for integrity, safety, and quality.
About This Position:
Our Solar Sales Consultants are responsible for communicating with prospective customers and educating them on the benefits of solar. This includes gathering information, analyzing the needs of the customer, preparing quotes, and providing support throughout the decision-making process. Consultants will need to conduct in person and virtual meetings with customers to educate them on solar products and equipment.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing, empathetic individual who is sociable and with strong communication skills.
- Resourceful self-starter and problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Some related sales experience, preferably in a similar business
- General computer skills that show a proficiency in using Excel, Word and a CRM
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- We will provide the training you need to be successful
- Full-time year-round (M-F) position with a base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Remote work possible in the right situation
- Business expense reimbursement (including miles)
- Exceptional Benefits Package including Full Medical (individual or family), Dental, 3 Weeks Of Vacation/Sick Time in 2nd Calendar Year of Employment (PTO), 401K with Company Match, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Company Profit Sharing (all may not apply for a part time role)
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf format to Careers@NewEnglandCleanEnergy.com. Include the name of the position – Solar Advisor – in the subject line of the email.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.