Does Clean Energy matter to you?
If yes, sign up for Clean Energy Matters, our free, semi-regular newsletter. Like us, it’s pretty low-key, with no high-pressure sales (although there is occasional bragging…sorry). About eight to ten times a year, we’ll email you about solar, renewable energy, and energy efficiency – products, programs, benefits and trends. And we always include an energy-saving tip.
Want a preview? Check out some of our recent issues.
- May 2018 – Sweet Solar Satisfaction
- March 2018 – Does Your Solar Installer Matter?
- February 2018 – Start a Romance with Your Roof
- January 2018 – What More Solar Means For You
- October 2017 – Solar Shopping, Made Easy
- August 2017 – Summertime Solar
- June 2017 – Take Charge of Change
- February 2017 – Time to Fall in Love
- January 2017 – 40% Off 25 Years of Electricity
- December 2016 – Winter Energy Prices
- November 2016 – ‘Tis the Season
- October 2016 – Home Improvement Issue
- August 2016 – Solar for Seniors
- July 2016 – Rhode Island Solar News
Fine print: By subscribing to Clean Energy Matters, you will be added to our mailing list for the newsletter and occasional emails we think may be of interest. We never sell or provide our list to anyone else. You will not be called, texted or otherwise bothered. If you later decide the newsletter or occasional email is bothersome, you can unsubscribe easily. If you do unsubscribe, we assure you it will be quick – you won’t have to wait weeks to see if the unsubscribe worked.