Does Clean Energy matter to you?
If yes, sign up for Clean Energy Matters, our free, semi-regular newsletter. Like us, it’s pretty low-key, with no high-pressure sales (although there is occasional bragging…sorry). About eight times a year, we’ll email you about solar, renewable energy, and energy efficiency – products, programs, benefits and trends. And we always include an energy-saving tip.
Want a preview? Check out these recent issues.
- October 2017 – Solar Shopping, Made Easy
- August 2017 – Summertime Solar
- June 2017 – Take Charge of Change
- April 2017 – Don’t Lose Your Cool (Ductless Mini-Split A/C special)
- March 2017 – Solar Incentives Are Changing (Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire versions)
- February 2017 – Time to Fall in Love
- January 2017 – 40% Off 25 Years of Electricity
- December 2016 – Winter Energy Prices
- November 2016 – ‘Tis the Season
- October 2016 – Home Improvement Issue
- September 2016 – Sunny Savings
- August 2016 – Solar for Seniors
- July 2016 – Rhode Island Solar News
- June 2016 – Simple Confusion
- May 2016 – Solar in NH is Back!
Fine print: By subscribing to Clean Energy Matters, you will be added to our mailing list for the newsletter and occasional emails we think may be of interest. We never sell or provide our list to anyone else. You will not be called, texted or otherwise bothered. If you later decide the newsletter or occasional email is bothersome, you can unsubscribe easily. If you do unsubscribe, we assure you it will be quick – you won’t have to wait weeks to see if the unsubscribe worked.