NE Clean Energy’s $1000 Climate Action Rebate
Worried about our climate but want the best price we can offer on a new solar system? NE Clean Energy’s $1000 Climate Action Rebate can help.
If you have signed a Solar Installation Agreement with us after September 1, 2020 and your system is not completed* before the end of 2020, fill out the form below after you receive your utility’s Permission to Operate (PTO) and we will give you a $1000 rebate!
And if you haven’t signed an agreement with us yet, please do so soon. The sooner you do the sooner you can cut down your electric bill. Just request a free Solar Assessment and Quote here or call us at 978-56-SOLAR (during regular business hours).
* The fine print:
- Your NE Clean Energy Solar Installation Agreement and all the associated paperwork must be signed between 9/1/2020 and 12/31/2020 (the sooner you do, the sooner your system will be installed)
- Your system does not receive your local inspector’s Certificate of Completion before 1/1/2021
- Your system has received your utilities PTO and your system has been paid for in full (by you or your financial institution)
- You must request your rebate within 30 days of receiving your utility’s Permission To Operate (PTO) notification using the form below
- Earned rebates will be paid by check in the month following receipt of your rebate form
After you have received your utility’s Permission To Operate please fill out and submit the form below within 30 days: