NE Clean Energy’s $1000 Climate Action Rebate
If you are a solar customer that signed your agreement between September 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 and your system was not completed before December 31, 2020 you should be qualified to receive our 2020 Q4 Climate Action Rebate of $1000.
As soon as you received PTO, use the form below within 30 days to make your request.
* The original fine print on what it takes to qualify:
- Your NE Clean Energy Solar Installation Agreement and all the associated paperwork must have been signed between 9/1/2020 and 12/31/2020
- Your system did not receive your local inspector’s Certificate of Completion before 1/1/2021
- Your system has received your utility’s PTO and your system has been paid for in full (by you or your financial institution)
- You must request your rebate within 30 days of receiving your utility’s Permission To Operate (PTO) notification using the form above
- Earned rebates will be paid by check in the month following receipt of your rebate form