Mass Solar Loan
New England Clean Energy has partnered with Avidia Bank for the Mass Solar Loan. Work with us to finance your solar project and you’ll benefit from:
- Low interest rates on your loan
- Potentially, a state-funded “buy down” which means overall you’ll pay thousands of dollars less for your solar. (We’ll help you determine if you’re eligible.)
- The convenience of signing up for the Mass Solar Loan via the Internet rather than visiting a bank branch.
Applying for the Mass Solar Loan is straightforward:
- Ask New England Clean Energy to be your solar installer, if you haven’t already, and we’ll put together your free proposal.
- Sign an agreement with us, which we then submit to the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (CEC). The CEC sends you and us a Technical Confirmation once they have approved your project.
- Apply for the Mass Solar Loan with Avidia Bank’s online form. Use the Referral Code “CleanEnergy”.
Please note that Avidia and its partner BlueWave require solar loan customers to sell their Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SRECs) through BlueWave. BlueWave’s SREC program offers competitive rates and both fixed and floating price options.
Avidia Bank of Hudson, MA was formed in 2007 through the merger of two local banks that both began operations in 1869.
BlueWave is a Boston-based solar energy company founded on a mission to protect our planet by expanding access to solar for everyone, everywhere.