NE Clean Energy’s $1000 Solar with Battery Generac Bundle Rebate
If you are a solar with battery customer that signed your bundled agreement between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021, you should be qualified to receive our 2021 Q2 Solar+Generac Battery Bundle Rebate of $1000. As soon as you received PTO, use the form below within 30 days to make your request.
NE Clean Energy Solar Rebate
* The original fine print on what it takes to qualify for our solar+battery rebate:
- Your NE Clean Energy Solar Installation Agreement (for solar plus a 18 kWh or larger Generac Battery) and all the associated paperwork must be signed between 5/1/2021 and 6/30/2021
- Your system (solar with battery) has received your utility’s Permission to Operate (PTO) and your system has been paid for in full (by you or your financial institution)
- You request your rebate within 30 days of receiving your utility’s Permission To Operate (PTO) notification (return here after June 30, 2021 for the required form)
- Earned rebates will be paid by check in the month following receipt of your rebate form