Marketing Writer/Tech Intern
New England Clean Energy Inc. is a leading New England solar installation company with the highest customer satisfaction rating in the region. We are focused on doing solar renewable energy installations for both
residential and commercial customers the right way; maximizing customer value and satisfaction.
The Marketing Content Writer’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, contributing to generating ideas for new content types, writing, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Feel free to share samples of your published or drafted work along with a cover letter and resume.
Location: Hudson, MA
Weekly Hours: 20 Hr. Wk. / Flexible Schedule
Employment Type: 2020 Winter MassCEC Internship
Responsibilities may include:
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Help manage leads and lead tracking in Netsuite
• Evidence of your ability to write quality content (such as a portfolio of drafted materials)
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with social media and SEO strategies
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products and web-based applications
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Major in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field preferred
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to Careers@NewEngalndCleanEnergy.com in a Word or pdf attachment. Include the position’s title in the subject. No phone calls or faxes. We will contact qualified
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has the Highest Customer Satisfaction among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com/about-us/about-us-nec/
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.