Location: Hudson, Massachusetts
Do you want to have an impact on the world’s future? Start a career in the fastest growing industry in the country? New England Clean Energy is seeking a talented Operations Administrator to join our small but growing solar energy company to help drive our installation and service business.
New England Clean Energy Inc. is a leading New England solar installation company with the highest customer satisfaction rating in the region. We are focused on doing solar renewable energy installations for both residential and commercial customers the right way; maximizing customer value and satisfaction.
Responsibilities: (may include but are not limited to)
- Key Operations team member providing administrative support to operations, sales, and installations
- Maintain and update our state of the art customer tracking / project management system (Netsuite)
- Complete and submit solar installation related filings with utilities as well as town and state authorities
- Creating reports, summaries and other administrative tasks within the company
- Detail oriented, resourceful and self-directed worker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and web-based applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Professional work ethic and commitment to a team environment
- Reliable transportation and current driver’s license with a good record (for occasional travel to submit or pick up documents such as town permit applications)
- Full-time year-round (M-F) position with hourly compensation based on experience
- Part time possible for the right candidate
- Company credit card for business use and personal vehicle mileage reimbursement
- Exceptional Benefits Package available: Full Medical (individual or family), Dental, 3 Weeks Of Vacation/Sick Time in 2nd Calendar Year of Employment (PTO), 401K With Company Match, Long Term and Short Term Disability plus Life Insurance, and Company Profit Sharing (all may not apply for a part time role)
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to Careers@NewEngalndCleanEnergy.com in a Word or pdf attachment. Include “Operations Administrator” in the subject. No phone calls or faxes. We will contact qualified applicants.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has the Highest Customer Satisfaction among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com/why-choose-us/
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other classification. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.