Location: Hudson, Massachusetts
Do you want to have an impact on the world’s future? The solar energy company, New England Clean Energy Inc. is seeking a talented person to join our team as a Solar Roofer for our growing company.
New England Clean Energy Inc. is the leading Massachusetts based solar installation company with unmatched customer satisfaction. Based in Hudson, MA, we are looking for a high energy solar roofer with an interest in working in a small but growing company focused on solar renewable energy installations.
- Familiarity with various roofing methods, including rubber membrane installations
- Installation 0f solar pedestals and racking systems
- Light construction
- Job Site Maintenance
- Assist Electrician and Apprentices with non electrical duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Construction knowledge (residential construction a plus)
- Have excellent organization skills
- Enjoy interacting with Customers
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working outside
- Be able to work on ladders and roofs of all pitches and heights
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- Have basic hand tools
- Be able to pass a background check, drug testing and good driving record
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Compensation Based on Experience
- Benefits Package: medical, dental, PTO, 401K, Long & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and Company Profit Sharing Program
Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours to meet customer needs; have reliable transportation and a current driver’s license with good record, and be ready to travel to customer sites.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to Careers@NewEnglandCleanEnergy.com in a Word or pdf attachment. Include “Solar Roofer” in the subject. No phone calls or faxes.
We will contact qualified applicants that submit cover letters with their resumes within one week of submission.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has the Highest Customer Satisfaction among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com/why-choose-us/
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other classification. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.