Solar Sales Consultant – NH
Sales Territory: New Hampshire
Do you want to have an impact on the world’s future? Solar energy company New England Clean Energy is seeking a talented person to join our team as a Solar Sales Consultant. Based in Hudson, MA, New England Clean Energy is a leading solar installation company with unmatched customer satisfaction as rated by consumers on SolarReviews.
About This Position:
- Consultative sales of industry leading solar energy products to qualified buyers
- Attractive and realistic compensation of base salary plus commission
- Comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, 401(k) retirement plan and company profit-sharing plan
- Territory includes all of New Hampshire
- 1 to 2 years of residential Sales experience or equivalent, preferably in Solar
- Familiarity with a Consultative Sales Process
- Ability to use specialized shade measurement equipment, computer-aided design software and other industry specific tools as required (training provided)
- Resourceful self-starter, problem solver who is organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
How to Apply:
If you are a team player with experience selling products and services to the residential market (particularly solar), and want to contribute to a company’s ongoing growth while making a difference in the world, please submit your resume via email to Careers@NewEnglandCleanEnergy.com as a Word or pdf attachment. Include a cover letter. Put “Solar Sales Consultant” in the subject heading. No phone calls or faxes. We will contact qualified applicants, who submit cover letters with their resumes, by phone or email.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has the Highest Customer Satisfaction among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com/about-us/about-us-nec/
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.