Solar Sales Consultant
Solar Sales Consultant
New England Clean Energy Inc. is seeking a talented person to join our team as a Solar Sales Consultant to help our prospective customers understand what solar can do for their home or business as well as the planet. If solar and clean energy is of interest to you, please read on.
Our company, New England Clean Energy is a leading New England solar installation company with the highest customer satisfaction rating in the region. We cover all of RI, MA, NH and ME. We are focused on doing solar renewable energy installations for both residential and commercial customers the right way; maximizing customer value and satisfaction.
About This Position:
A Solar Consultant will connect with prospective solar customers and will teach them about the tremendous benefits of solar power. You will learn all the details of solar; how it is installed, what makes for a great design, and all the financial and ecological benefits that it provides. In short, you will be the expert guide for prospective new system owners looking for help in buying the system that will best meet their needs. If you are already all of that, all the better!
· 1 to 2 years of sales experience, preferably in Solar
· A dedication to a Consultative Sales Process
· An education or background that will enable you to understand the complexities of solar, solar financials, and generally construction
· Ability to use specialized shade measurement equipment, computer-aided design software and other industry specific tools as required (training provided)
· Resourceful self-starter, problem solver who is organized and detail oriented
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· A “can-do” attitude with a wiliness to seek out the next customer on your own
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as a CRM
· Reliable transportation and a clean driving record
Currently Open Territory:
· Southern Maine and New Hampshire
How Will You Succeed?
We will provide the right candidate with the training needed to help them gain a deep understanding of the mechanics as well as financials of solar. Your roll will be to learn that detail and be able to “teach” them to prospective buyers. We will also provide leads for site visits through our extensive marketing efforts, but you will also need to proactively seek out opportunities on your own. Lastly, you should be eager to maximize your positive impact on our business as well as your own financial success.
· Attractive base salary plus uncapped commissions
· Business expense reimbursement (including miles)
· Comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, 401(k) retirement plan and company profit-sharing plan
How to Apply:
No need to submit a resume. Instead, please call Sally at 978-830-3172 between the hours of 9 am and 1 pm on Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Do not call any other days. If you get a voicemail, leave your name, number, and the position you are interested in. We may request a resume after an initial conversation.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has the Highest Customer Satisfaction among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com
New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other classification. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.