New England Clean Energy has always been, and always will be, New England owned and operated — proudly operating out of Hudson, Mass., since our founding in 2006.
We have installed more than 700 energy systems on Central New England homes and businesses, and have long-standing relationships with our customers. We charge responsible margins, ensuring we’ll be in business for the long haul. As a small company, that means we’re never the lowest price you’ll find, but we are confident we provide the highest quality and the best value.
We provide renewable energy and energy-efficient systems and services for homes and businesses, including:
- Solar electric systems
- Solar heating and cooling systems
- Solar attic fans
- Service and repair of solar energy systems.
Our installation and service can only be as good as the products we sell, so we sell the best. That includes SunPower panels, SolarEdge inverters and optimizers, and Mitsubishi heating and cooling systems.
To minimize our carbon footprint, we serve customers in a self-imposed geography of roughly one hour from our office:
- Central, MetroWest, Merrimack Valley and Southeast Massachusetts (but not Greater Boston)
- Rhode Island
- Very southern New Hampshire.
If you are outside our service area, we apologize that we cannot help, but suggest you visit Solar Reviews to find one of the many qualified solar installers in your area, or Home Advisor or other online review sites for heating and cooling system installers.
We selectively hire people who share our work ethic, customer service commitment, environmental concern, and sometimes warped sense of humor. And we train them to ensure safety for us and quality for you.
We have four NABCEP-certified people on the team, and all our electricians and installation crew members are OSHA 10 certified. Six are OSHA 30 certified. (Translation: We go above and beyond on safety. Most contractors have one or two people with 30 hours of OSHA training.) All our sales consultants receive Fall Protection training.
Highest Customer Satisfaction
Our high number of reviews on independent site Solar Reviews speaks to how our customers feel about us. (We feel the same about them.) We actually have more reviews there than any other installer in the Northeast; and we are third in the country out of 3,000+ companies for number of reviews.
We don’t earn high customer satisfaction marks by being perfect, because no company is. Clean Energy earns it by:
- Employing a no-pressure sales approach – we’re not interested in pestering you, we just want to help you help the planet while saving some money, if that’s what you want
- Installing quality products backed by industry leading warranties using the utmost care and attention to detail
- Trying to live up to our Customer Bill of Rights, every day, every week, every year.