Solar Electrical Apprentice
Location: Hudson, Massachusetts
Are you just starting out on your journey to becoming a licensed electrician? Solar energy company New England Clean Energy Inc. is seeking a few talented people to join our team as a Solar Electrical Apprentice.
Most of our electricians started out with our company as new apprentices and are now fully licensed. That’s even true of our Master Electrician. We can give you the hours you need and reimburse you for classes if you do well.
New England Clean Energy Inc is the leading Massachusetts based solar installation company with unmatched customer satisfaction. Based in Hudson, MA., we need more hard-working people to join our team.
- Assist Electricians with electrical duties in a apprenticeship roll
- Installation of solar pedestals and racking systems
- Light construction & Job Site Maintenance
The ideal candidate will:
- Be looking to start their journey to becoming an electrician
- Have previous construction knowledge (residential construction a plus)
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Enjoy interacting with Customers
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working outside
- Be able to work on ladders and roofs of all pitches and heights
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- Have basic hand tools
- Full-time year-round (M-F) position with hourly compensation based on experience
- Exceptional Benefits Package available: Full Medical (individual or family), Dental, 3 Weeks Of Vacation/Sick Time in 2nd Calendar Year of Employment (PTO), 401K With Company Match, Tuition Reimbursement, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Company Profit Sharing (all may not apply for a part time role)
How to Apply:
If you are a team player and want to contribute to a company’s ongoing growth while making a difference in the world, please submit your resume via email to Careers @ NewEnglandCleanEnergy.com as a Word or pdf attachment. Include a cover letter. Put “Solar Electrical Apprentice” in the subject line. No phone calls or faxes. We will contact qualified applicants.
About New England Clean Energy:
New England Clean Energy has the Highest Customer Satisfaction among New England solar installers. To learn more about New England Clean Energy, visit https://newenglandcleanenergy.com/why-choose-us/ . New England Clean Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New England Clean Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
New England Clean Energy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of New England Clean Energy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.